Fried chicken patties
Savta Stella's famous chicken patties. Served with mashed potatoes and Israeli salad. Yum!
10 pieces of chicken thighs- boneless skinless
5 cloves of garlic
1 medium onion
2 slices of bread
2 large eggs
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken thighs and onion to fit in the food grinder.
2. Wet the bread slices and drain well (squeeze the slices tight to get rid of excess water).
3. Grind all ingredients (except for eggs). The best way is to grind a small portion of each, repeatedly. It'll mix all ingredients together while grinding.
4. Add salt and pepper mix and taste. Add the eggs and mix well.
5. Create small balls, flatten them a little and fry each side. Oil should cover half the height of the patties while frying.