Moroccan fish - Chermoula
Aba found this recipe online and we all loved it!
The second time I made this dish, you ate so much, Yuval, you couldn't move :)
2 lb. of Cod or Whiting fish filet
1/4- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
6 cloves of garlic - chopped
2 Tsp. paprika
1 Tsp. Cumin
1 Tsp. salt
1 Tsp. ginger
3 Tsp. olive oil
Juice from 2 lemons
1/4 cup of oil for frying
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the filet and place in a pan.
2. Prepare the Chermoula marinade and pour on the fish. Marinate the fish for half an hour to an hour to absorb the marinade well.
3. Preheat the oil in a skillet, dip each filet in flour on both sides and fry.
4. Fish is ready once both sides are golden brown and crispy.
5. Serve with couscous and Israeli salad.